If a disaster strikes, can you continue to serve your customers?
VC3 worked with the Municipal Association of South Carolina and the North Carolina League of Municipalities to develop a Disaster Recovery solution that ensures the systems critical to your daily operations are accessible giving you the ability to continue providing services to your customers when a disaster strikes.
VC3's Disaster Recovery Solution includes:
- Remote access to your critical systems in as little as 24 hours.
- State-of-the-art encryption that ensures the security of your data.
- Servers can be restored in a remote data center following a disaster.
- Initial testing of your recovery process.
- Support for AS/400 systems.
- Full Cloud Backup solution available.
Virtual Office Advantage
A major component of any disaster recovery plan is ensuring your key employees are able to work from an alternate location in the event of a disaster.
With Virtual Office Advantage your employees can simply log on to their desktops from anywhere with an internet connection using a PC, laptop, thin client or smart phone. Virtual Office Advantage is a hosted desktop solution that behaves like a regular desktop PC, but the PC’s software, data and operating systems are housed in our PCI compliant secure data center.
In the event of a disaster, your employees have immediate access to their desktops from another location, be it their home, a temporary office or even a coffee shop.