Are you interested in joining the team of a successful managed IT services organization with over 25 years of proven success? Here’s your opportunity!
We have an opening for an experienced Account Executive to help us continue to grow our Southeast market. The Account Executive will be responsible for the total process of identifying, leading, and closing sales for businesses in the area.
This position will allow you to work alongside some of the most talented engineers around and afford you the opportunity to grow with a stable managed services provider that offers a full range of IT solutions with offices throughout the southeast.
This position has excellent benefits, including no caps or limits on the sales bonus compensation plan.
- Successfully develop new accounts in assigned markets
- Perform sales functions which result in increased utilization of VC3’s products and services throughout the Southeast
- Achieve minimum revenue and gross margin growth objectives
- Develop sales presentations, quotes, and proposals with minimal guidance
- Obtain and maintain technology sales certifications on core VC3 products and services
- Prepare accurate and thorough sales and business activity reports
- Fully proficient at professional technology sales including consultative and solution sales, customer needs assessment and sales plan development including business case development, estimating, presentations, proposals, closing the sale, & customer follow up
- Strong end user selling and negotiating skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, self-motivated, & excellent presentation skills
- Self-initiated, enthusiastic and driven to succeed
- Ability to work independently, but also successfully work on a team
Desired Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field
- IT services/solutions sales experience
- Solid grasp of networking and client/server architecture concepts
- VOIP experience and knowledge
- Travel Requirements: must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, ability to travel when necessary, ability to travel overnight and weekends as needed
- Applicant selected will be subject to credit, department of motor vehicle, and criminal background checks
- VC3 offers a great benefits package!