Service Desk Guide
Click here for our step-by-step guide to the Customer Portal.
How to Contact the Service Desk
An Incident or Service Request may be created via the following methods:
- Email: Simply create a ticket by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include specific information pertaining to your issue.
- Web: Customers can create a ticket via our Customer Support Portal: http://connect.vc3.com/support
- Phone: To speak with a Service Desk engineer please call 803.978.2707 or toll-free 800.422.5941
A message from our President
VC3 is pleased to announce our new Professional Services Automation Platform and Remote Monitoring and Management Platform.
Some of the many benefits are:
- Web portal access to your account information, Virtual IT Director reports, invoices and requested quotes.
- Ability to submit and update ticket information via email.
- Improved virus protection, detection and resolution of virus issues.
- Ability to issue tickets from mobile devices and improved mobile device support.
- Improved network, server and client monitoring, leading to more proactive identification of issues and improved resolution times.
From an end user perspective, you will have a broad range of options for initiating support requests and a broader view of the activity within your environment. We believe this new platform will allow us to provide you with a better, more comprehensive and flexible service offering. We are excited about the benefits and look forward to continuing to improve the service we provide to you and your staff.
Thank you for allowing us to serve you.
Sandy Reeser, President