Director of Marketing
Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Marketing is responsible for establishing and implementing strategic and tactical communication plans designed to capitalize on market opportunities and generate demand. Our Director of Marketing will build a creative, integrated, multi-channel marketing department that builds brand awareness and reputation, provides a steady flow of sales leads, and measures the return on marketing program investments. The ideal candidate will be self- motivated, resourceful, and have impeccable communication and leadership skills.
- Develop a comprehensive and aligned strategic marketing plan.
- Implement strategic plan with assistance of stakeholders.
- Manage marketing budget for all staffing, resources, and capital purchases.
- Evaluate media technologies such as blogs, RSS, video, webcasts etc.
- Manage the creation of all marketing collateral and sales support tools.
- Be accountable for measuring and reporting on campaign results.
- Enhance Customer Relationship Management processes and technologies.
- Perform market segmentation, targeting and positioning for each product line.
- Execute integrated on-line/ off-line, search engine marketing, advertising, public relations, trade shows and other campaigns to generate demand and sales leads.
- Conduct research and evaluation of vendor solutions and manage relationships.
- Work directly with Sales and product managers to support their efforts.
- Develop a strategic decision-making, prioritization, and governance process.
- Identify areas for process improvement, i.e. product/project management.
- Maintain knowledge of marketing trends, developments and best practices.
- Oversee events coordination – trade shows, conferences, etc…
These are the skills that we would like for you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- B2B service and solution marketing experience (technology experience a plus.)
- A proven record of accomplishment driving sales growth and results for B2B services and solutions.
- Experience managing a product marketing team including a mix of internal resources and 3rdparty service providers.
- Strong understanding and experience in B2B.
- Enjoy and excel working with a very bright group of people in a fast moving and ever-changing environment.
And, here is some other info:
- Applicant selected will be subject to department of motor vehicles, credit, and criminal background checks.
- VC3 offers a great benefits package including 401k matching.