VC3, an innovative IT services solution provider headquartered in Columbia, SC, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Executive to join our team. This position will allow you to grow with an IT managed services provider with a 25-year history that is continuing to expand throughout the country. VC3 is also a nationally certified Best Place to Work!
The position will focus on the Texas municipal market and will be responsible for the full sales life cycle.
VC3 has excellent benefits, including no caps or limits on the sales commission plan!
- Successfully develop new accounts in assigned markets
- Perform sales functions which result in increased utilization of VC3’s products and services
- Achieve minimum revenue and gross margin growth objectives
- Develop sales presentations, quotes, and proposals with minimal guidance
- Prepare accurate and thorough sales and business activity reports
- Experience with professional technology sales including consultative and solution sales, client needs assessment and sales plan development including business case development, presentations, proposals, closing the sale, & client follow up
- Strong end user selling and negotiating skills
- 3+ Years selling B2B products or services in a quota-bearing hunting role
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, self-motivated, & excellent presentation skills
- Self-initiated, enthusiastic, and driven to succeed
- Ability to work independently, but also successfully work on a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- Solid grasp of networking and client/server architecture concepts
- IT services/solutions sales experience; any combination of MSP, cloud, VOIP, cybersecurity sales experience and knowledge a plus
- Travel Requirements: must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, ability to travel when necessary, ability to travel overnight and limited weekends as needed.
- Applicant selected will be subject to department of motor vehicles, credit, and criminal background checks.
- VC3 offers great benefits, including:
- National health insurance coverage with two plan options
- FSA (flexible spending account) for health and/or dependent care
- HSA (health savings account)
- Vision and dental plans for you and your dependents
- 100% company paid basic life and long-term disability insurance
- 401k with a company match
- And more!