Are you interested in building a lucrative sales career with a rapidly growing, highly successful technology company?
Do you want to work on a team with some of the most seasoned sales professionals in the industry? Here’s your opportunity!
We have an opening for an experienced Account Development Representative (ADR). This position will afford you the opportunity to grow with a stable managed services provider that offers a full range of IT solutions with offices throughout the southeast.
ADRs will receive a salary plus commissions for hitting sales objectives on a weekly and monthly basis. They will work in a team environment with other ADRs to create new sales opportunities for the Account Executives.
ADRs will be thoroughly trained on best practices, techniques, and the skills needed to consistently close deals and hit quota in a high-achieving sales organization.
Successful ADRs will be groomed for 18-24 months for potential promotion to an Account Executive role that will capitalize on the training they have received and skills they have developed.
This role is challenging and requires commitment to a long-term vision of personal success. It also creates tremendous opportunity for long-term career growth and financial benefits.
- High volumes of prospecting to C-level executives: cold calling, emailing, targeted outreach, networking, etc.
- Set qualified appointments for the Account Executives and assist in closing sales
- Overcome prospects’ objections in a professional manner
- Assist with lead list development
- Reach or exceed daily and weekly quotas for dials, conversations, and qualified leads generated for the Account Executives
- Manage the lead generation process, starting with initial contact, lead nurturing and lead qualification, and ending with the transition of qualified leads to the Account Executives to close
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls, presentations, and follow-up activities through the company’s CRM
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration or related field
- 1+ years of experience in a B2B sales, lead generation or tele-sales position
- A proven track record of personal growth, development, and breaking through barriers or overcoming challenges
- Ability to present himself/herself professionally through exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, self-motivated, & excellent presentation skills
- Self-initiated, enthusiastic and driven to succeed
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and adapting on-the-fly to changing circumstances
- Ability to take high-level instructions and execute them independently
- Outstanding problem solving and time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Travel Requirements: must have a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation. This position may require infrequent local travel.
- Applicant selected will be subject to credit, department of motor vehicle, and criminal background checks
- VC3 offers a great benefits package, including 401k matching!