Do you want to work on a team with some of the most seasoned marketing and sales professionals in the industry? Here’s your opportunity!
We have an opening for a talented Marketing Associate. This position will afford you the opportunity to grow with a stable managed services provider that offers a full range of IT solutions with offices throughout the southeast.
Marketing Associates will be thoroughly trained on best practices, techniques, and the skills needed to consistently be successful in lead generation in a high-achieving sales organization.
- High volumes of prospecting to municipalities: cold calling, emailing, targeted outreach, etc.
- Overcome prospects’ objections in a professional manner
- Assist with lead list development
- Reach or exceed daily and weekly quotas for dials, conversations, and qualified leads generated for the Account Executives
- Manage the lead generation process, starting with initial contact, lead nurturing and lead qualification, and ending with the transition of qualified leads to the Account Executives to close
- Maintain accurate records of all activities including sales calls, presentations, and follow-up activities through the company’s CRM
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Sales, Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Experience in a lead generation or tele-sales position desired
- A proven track record of personal growth, development, and breaking through barriers or overcoming challenges
- Ability to present himself/herself professionally through exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, self-motivated, & excellent presentation skills
- Self-initiated, enthusiastic and driven to succeed
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and adapting on-the-fly to changing circumstances
- Ability to take high-level instructions and execute them independently
- Outstanding problem solving and time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Applicant selected will be subject to credit, department of motor vehicle, and criminal background checks
- VC3 offers great benefits, including:
- National health insurance coverage with two plan options
- FSA (flexible spending account) for health and/or dependent care
- HSA (health savings account)
- Vision and dental plans for you and your dependents
- 100% company paid basic life and long-term disability insurance
- 401k with a company match
- And more!