Are you a driven IT professional with strong leadership skills and a proven track record for delivering results?
VC3 is seeking an experienced leader to drive market leading results within our Proactive Services Team. This team manages all Design, Project Management, Implementation and Application Development for VC3 clients. These projects range from Infrastructure and Cloud projects to new client Onboarding, Application and Web Development, and Proactive Alignment. The Proactive Services team delivers world class results across a wide scope of clients and technical environments.
The successful candidate will provide strong leadership, strategic vision, accountability to results, and management oversight to our Proactive Services team members. We live by our core values and this leader would represent and mentor their teams
The ideal candidate for this role will possess VC3’s core values and inspire this team to do the same!
- Overseeing and managing the Project Portfolio, which includes Projects, Client Onboarding and Application Development
- Leading teams to ensure we can deliver to client needs, managing backlog, billability, and utilization, and delivering with quality, while maintaining target margins
- Developing, implementing, and effectively maintaining/updating update processes, standards, guidelines, and procedures within the department and across the organization
- Managing and guide the diverse team of leaders and individual contributors within the Proactive Services Division
- Conducting proactive data reporting and issue trending and for the improvement and visibility of key metrics
- Ensuring the client onboarding process is world class, setting up the client for a successful journey with VC3
- Acting as an escalation point for critical client and team issues, communicate, and manage communication internally and with customers as needed
- Maintaining a knowledge of technology products and services applicable to the client base
- Degree in a computer-related field, or a business degree and experience working with a technical services organization preferred
- 10+ years of relevant leadership and IT project delivery experience
- Experience in business analysis, profit/loss responsibility, and an understanding of financial concepts
- Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software, and equipment as well as ITIL standards
- Proven experience in leading people and getting results with a strong client focus
It would also be great if you had experience with any of these…but if not, we will teach you:
- Managed service provider (MSP) environment
- Familiarity with municipal IT environments
- Travel Requirements: limited, less than 20%
- Applicant selected will be subject to a criminal, credit, and department of motor vehicles background checks and must meet Criminal Justice Information Systems (CJIS) requirements post-employment
- VC3 offers great benefits, including:
- National health insurance coverage with two plan options
- FSA (flexible spending account) for health and/or dependent care
- HSA (health savings account)
- Vision and dental plans for you and your dependents
- 100% company paid basic life and long-term disability insurance
- 401k with a company match
- And more!