Are you interested in joining the team of a successful managed IT services organization with over 25 years of proven success? Here’s your opportunity!
VC3 is seeking an experienced Project Services Director to lead our Project Services Team. This team manages new client onboardings and existing client projects, across a wide scope of clients, with an extensive array of technical environments and within our cloud.
The Project Services Director will provide excellent leadership, strategic vision, and oversight to our team of Project Managers and Project Engineers.
- Managing a team of 15+ Project Managers and Project Engineers
- Innovating in project management processes and methodologies
- Oversight on project budget and timeline adherence
- Risk management – foreseeing and being creative with solutions
- KPIs including backlog, billable percentage, MRR backlog, and quality
- Establishing and maintaining a process to accurately forecast successful onboarding
- Fostering a positive and innovative culture while promoting our core values
- Experience successfully managing a professional services division or IT project management team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Project Management, or a related field
- 5+ years in IT project management or leadership
- Proven background in leading successful projects
- PMP preferred
- Travel: ability to travel to client locations located throughout the country; less than 20%
- Work Schedule: limited, scheduled work after hours and on weekends
- Applicant selected will be subject to a criminal, credit, and department of motor vehicles background checks and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- VC3 offers a great benefits package, including 401k matching