Are you interested in joining the team of a successful managed IT services organization with over 25 years of proven success? Here’s your opportunity!
We are seeking a well-qualified individual to assume the role of Proposal & RFP Specialist with experience in the IT and MSP space.
This role within VC3 aligns with technical staff to develop winning proposals across client sectors and local/municipal contracts/projects. Working with marketing and sales, this role will oversee all Request for Proposals coming into and out of the firm. Demonstrated organizational skills are required as well as the ability to multi-task, gather, organize, synthesize materials and meet deadlines on-time.
This position has excellent benefits, including no caps or limits on the sales bonus compensation plan.
- Reviewing RFPs/RFQs to identify basic proposal requirements
- Coordinating proposal review meetings, incorporate edits, ensure conformance to formatting and branding guidelines, and submit final deliverable to customer
- Interviewing project managers and other technical staff to gather past project details
- Updating project descriptions, resumes, and qualifications related to RFP/RFQ specifics
- Serving as the point of contact to solicit, receive and integrate content from team members
- Researching project opportunities by searching online and by following up with contacts
- Understand different websites and publications for RFP requests
- Comfortable on the phone with clients
- Updating RFP/RFQ opportunities in HubSpot
- Developing standard verbiage, re-usable documents and material that can make future RFP responses more efficient
- Fully proficient at professional technology sales including consultative and solution sales, customer needs assessment and sales plan development including business case development, estimating, presentations, proposals, closing the sale, & customer follow up
- Strong end user selling and negotiating skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, self-motivated, & excellent presentation skills
- Self-initiated, enthusiastic and driven to succeed
- Ability to work independently, but also successfully work on a team
- 1-3 years of experience preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, Microsoft Suite; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- Ability to clearly and concisely express requirements, goals, and related deadlines to a diverse group of technical and non-technical personnel
- Experience in a similar or related field to App Dev, Professional Services, Construction helpful
- Outstanding research and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities
- Willingness to solve problems and proactively get answers to questions
- Travel Requirements: must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, ability to travel when necessary, ability to travel overnight and weekends as needed
- Applicant selected will be subject to a criminal, credit, and department of motor vehicles background checks and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- VC3 offers a great benefits package, including 401k matching