Senior Software Engineers are responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining software to established standards and specifications using approved programming languages. Responsibilities include coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and maintaining applications of a complex nature.
- 5+ years of development experience.
- degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field; or equivalent combination of skills and experience.
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills; ability to understand and analyze complex issues and propose general solutions to them; looks for simple solutions first.
- Agile mindset: able to break larger projects into smaller ones that are delivered iteratively.
- Ability to create data visualizations and aggregate data from multiple sources.
- Comfortable working with our existing toolsets while simultaneously bringing new ideas and approaches into the team.
- Applicant selected will be subject to a criminal, credit, and department of motor vehicles background checks and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- VC3 offers a great benefits package, including 401k matching
What to do next:
We would like you to complete an on-line survey to find out more about your experience, technical skills and expectations: https://www.cognitoforms.com/VC312/SoftwareEngineerCandidateSurvey. Please keep in mind the goal is to communicate clearly what you know and put forth your ideas for things you may be unfamiliar with. This is not a test, just a way to learn more about you. We look forward to reviewing your responses.