Software Engineers are responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining software to established standards and specifications using approved programming languages, primarily .NET framework. Responsibilities include coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and maintaining applications of a complex nature.
- 5+ years of development experience.
- degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field; or equivalent combination of skills and experience.
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills; ability to understand and analyze complex issues and propose general solutions to them; looks for simple solutions first.
- Agile mindset: able to break larger projects into smaller ones that are delivered iteratively.
- Ability to create data visualizations and aggregate data from multiple sources.
- Comfortable working with our existing toolsets while simultaneously bringing new ideas and approaches into the team.
- Applicant selected will be subject to a criminal, credit, and department of motor vehicles background checks and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- VC3 offers a great benefits package, including 401k matching
What to do next:
We would like you to complete an on-line survey to find out more about your experience, technical skills and expectations: https://www.cognitoforms.com/VC312/SoftwareEngineerCandidateSurvey. Please keep in mind the goal is to communicate clearly what you know and put forth your ideas for things you may be unfamiliar with. This is not a test, just a way to learn more about you. We look forward to reviewing your responses.