Are you interested in joining the team of a successful managed IT services organization with over 20 years of proven success, which has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in South Carolina for the last seven consecutive years? Here’s your opportunity!
VC3, headquartered in Columbia, SC, is seeking a Part-time Accounting Specialist for our corporate headquarters in the IT-oLogy building. The ideal candidate will be professional, organized, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic. This role will be a vital part of our Team and will assist with various areas within the Finance Team. This position will work 20-25 hours per week.
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Assist with audits
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Work with the finance team on forecasting efforts
- Assist with the purchasing function
- Assist with the tracking of our physical inventory
- General data entry
Here’s what we need from you:
- High School diploma required: associated or bachelor’s preferred
- 2+ years of professional accounting experience
- Ability handle and prioritize many tasks simultaneously
- Detail-oriented…thinking outside of the box is a must
- Initiative to obtain answers to resolve problems on your own
- Advanced experience in Excel
- Accounting software experience a plus
And, here is some additional info you will want to know:
- Work Schedule: 20-25 hours per week, days/hours to be determined
- We are a casual environment….jeans, t-shirts, flip-flops expected!
- Foosball and Ping-Pong skills can come in handy…we like to have fun!
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Applicant selected will be subject to criminal, DMV, and credit background checks
- VC3 is an equal opportunity employer