Columbia, SC; Decatur, GA; Raleigh, NC
Are you interested in leading the business development efforts for a successful managed IT services organization with over 25 years of proven success? Here’s your opportunity!
VC3, a dynamic information technology services organization headquartered in Columbia, SC, with sales efforts throughout the country, has an opening for an experienced Sales Manager. This person will continue to grow VC3’s footprint into our target markets, including local government customers. We have offices in Columbia, SC; Decatur, GA; and Raleigh, NC. This position can work out of any of these locations.
Reporting to the CEO, your main responsibilities will be:
- Successfully drive and develop the IT Managed Services sales team
- Fully proficient at professional technology sales including consultative and solution sales, customer needs assessment and sales plan development including business case development, estimating, presentation/proposal/RFPs, closing the sale, & customer follow up
- Positioning the company as a leader in IT Managed Services solutions through customer and targeted sales prospecting initiatives
- Managing recruitment, mentoring and development of the sales team, including assisting sales team in closing deals
- Build structure and drive activity, including reporting on projected sales, pipeline, time-to-close, etc.…
- Driving new recurring revenues business through the acquisition of new clients, cross selling and upselling to existing accounts
- Identifying, developing and maintaining business relationships with key influencers and decision makers
- Responsibility for sales team P&L, revenue target and ensuring all KPI’s are met
- Contribute to and drive sales strategy
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Proven track record of consultative selling within IT Managed Services/technology solutions
- History of success in a sales management role
- Proven management & leadership skills with the ability to motivate and drive a sales team
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- 5+ years management experience
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Strong coaching skills
- Local government sales experience is a big plus
- Travel Requirements: up to 60% travel, ability to travel overnight and weekends as needed.
- Applicant selected will be subject to credit, department of motor vehicle, and criminal background checks
- VC3 offers a great benefits package!