Software Product Developer
Are you looking for a place that will appreciate your creativity and passion? Do you want to wear jeans and flip-flops to work? Do you want to work with an innovative team that provides superior applications to commercial and government clients throughout the country?
VC3’s Software Team is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining software to established standards and specifications using approved programming languages, primarily .NET Framework. Responsibilities include coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and maintaining/supporting applications of a complex nature.
Here’s what we need from you:
- 3+ years of development experience
- degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field; or equivalent combination of skills and experience
- good problem solving and decision-making skills
- ability to understand and analyze complex issues
- must be motivated, detail orientated, highly organized and able to handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities in an effective manner with a high level of quality
- excellent communication and teamwork skills as well as being able to perform in a fast-paced, diverse environment with demanding market needs
- ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technical staff members as well as interface with customers and other non-technical members of the organization
- desire to provide the highest levels of service to clients
- ability to grasp and learn new technologies quickly
These are the technical skills that you will need to have:
- experience with Microsoft technologies, with a primary focus on web development using ASP.NET
- experience with C# and SQL Server
- experience with objected oriented programming and database technologies
The following aren’t required, but are a big plus:
- experience with creating or improving software products to enhance performance and user experience
- experience with ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework
- experience with CSS and UI/UX
And, here is some additional info you will want to know:
- Applicant selected will be subject to a criminal, credit, and department of motor vehicles background checks and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Foosball skills are a definite plus!
- VC3 offers a great benefits package.
What to do next:
- We would like you to complete an on-line survey to find out more about your experience, technical skills and expectations: https://www.cognitoforms.com/VC312/SoftwareEngineerCandidateSurvey. This survey may take 1-2 hours to complete. Please keep in mind the goal is to communicate clearly what you know and put forth your ideas for things you may be unfamiliar with. This is not a test, just a way to learn more about you. We look forward to reviewing your responses.