Are you ready to take your IT career to the next level? Are you ready to work with an IT company, instead of a company that has an IT department? Do you love IT and have customer service experience?
Our Systems Engineer provide technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include, but are not limited to, resolving username and password problems, uninstalling/reinstalling software applications, verifying proper hardware and software set up, power cycling equipment, assisting with navigating around application menus and troubleshooting email issues. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner. This position has excellent growth potential...over 25% of our engineers started in the role!
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Deliver courteous and superior service and support to end-users via remote connection or over the phone;
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services;
- Gather customer information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, application issues, password resets, and more;
- Research required information using available resources;
- Identify and escalate priority issues per customer Master Services Agreements;
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource;
- Accurately process and record transactions using tracking software;
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers as necessary;
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues;
- Knowledge of relevant software, computer applications, and hardware;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Multi-tasking capabilities.
- Schedule is Monday – Friday: 7am – 4pm, 8am - 5pm, or 9am – 6pm.
- Travel Requirements: Some travel may be required of this position in order to provide on-site support. A valid drivers license and reliable transportation is required.
- Applicant selected will be subject to a criminal and credit background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.